Friday, July 8, 2016

5 weeks left...

Hey look who came up to Longmont! The Bragues came up to at Church asking me about Jeremy and Patty's family so we got our picture taken. LOL

Helping move a family from our ward.

June 27, 2016

Hey there!  My week was alright! Been kind of busy this week!  We have been doing some service for some people! Mostly been doing yard work like mowing lawns and stuff! We gave a couple blessings this week for people who are really struggling but they are both doing better! We don't have a whole lot going on this week we have an appointment on Tuesday at 7 pm and in the morning we are doing a youth activity to try to get the youth excited for missionary work! We are also helping a family move Wednesday night and another family move Thursday afternoon! Lol

So on Saturday I will officially only have 30 days left!

So Friday we are moving out of our house so after that I will be living in my suit case because no need to unpack when I will have 4 weeks left!

Next Saturday the ninth we find out about transfers!

Also, President Brown goes home on Friday!

Hope all is well! Take care!

Love,
Elder Logan NeVille

No comments:

Post a Comment