Friday, June 10, 2016

I'm going home August 2nd!

The Anson Family
They were in my old ward from a year ago.  Awesome family!
June 6, 2016

Hi so I only have 8 weeks left!  If all goes well then I go home August 2nd! I can't wait to go home it is insane that I am almost done as it feels like I just started!

So missionaries who are going home give departing testimonies at zone conference and mission conference and so this is going to be my last zone conference so I will be giving my departing testimony! That is crazy! My week was good! lol

We have service and a few appointments lined up for this week and after that we don't really have too much going on.  We have zone meeting on Thursday and zone conference next week where I will be
bearing my testimony!

Well take care! Love you!

Love,
Elder NeVille

No comments:

Post a Comment