Sunday, June 28, 2015

Cutting a jalapeno/thumb with a steak knife...


June 1, 2015

Hey! So my week started good until Saturday as I was trying to cut a jalapeño and I sliced my thumb with a stake knife! That wasn't fun but my companion bandaged me up! I didn't need stitches and on top of that my IPad already cracked and I will be getting it repaired on Thursday when we go to Cheyenne for zone meeting! I don't have to pay to get it fixed because I have a warranty on it till next year so I'm thankful for that! I guess we learn from our mistakes and hope that we have better days! Saturday was probably the worst day I have had in the mission by far, we all struggle and I just got to keep my head up. I will send some pics and that is awesome that you guys are going to
Hawaii I'm so jealous! I'm doing better now I wasn't on Saturday that was a tough day! I miss you!
Love you and hope you guys are doing well!

Love,
Elder NeVille

No comments:

Post a Comment