Thursday, November 20, 2014

Snow Day!


This is a picture of my zone, the Mission President and his wife, and Elder Baxter from the Quorum of the Seventy and his wife! They are from Scotland!

Tuesday the 25th is transfer day and one of us is probably leaving! So I'm not sure on what we are doing for Thanksgiving.  It's possible we will stay but I'm not sure but we should find out on Saturday if I'm leaving or staying and will find out who my companion is on next Monday!

My week was pretty good but it was a really cold week normally it doesn't get below 20 degrees in Loveland but Wednesday it was 1 degree and at night it was negative 6 degrees!  I guess in Laramie, Wyoming it was  negative 25!  So my companion and I stayed in the whole day until dinner on Wednesday because we are on bikes and it was way too cold! Nate told me it was 37 degrees this morning in Arizona and I said that that is hot! I wish it was that nice up here! I don't know if I would have been wearing a jacket if it was 37 degrees here right now as it would be so nice! This week is suppose to be warmer like in the 30s or 40s so that will be nice! LOL

The highlight of my week was on Thursday night.  This guy who is in his early 40s has diabetes and had a blood clot in his eyes and has to get dialysis! We went over to visit him with the bishop and gave him a blessing as he is temporary blind for right now.  He said that he will get his vision back! The bishop did the blessing and I did the anointing but it was nice visiting with him! His dad was there as well and he takes care of him.  His dad is not a member but he is and hasn't been at Church for a while.

And thank you for all the emails!

I hope you guys are doing well! Stay safe Love you!

Love,
Elder NeVille

No comments:

Post a Comment