Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Kimball, Nebraska...

Hey Nebraska is okay. I'm in Kimball and it is so small that my companion and I could knock on every door in one day by walking it is that small! We have to drive an hour to get to the Church which is in Sydney and we share a ward with the Sydney Elders! So the ward is Kimball/Sydney and in Kimball we have 5 active members and 30 less actives! My companion and I don't really get fed in this area but a lot of the members give us eggs so I will probably be living off of that for my dinners! I had a great Easter we spent it with a family who is super cool there names are the Jones and they are a super fun family yesterday they fed us goat loins and it was really good! They are probably my favorite family in the mission who I have met so far!  So right now my area kinda stinks just because I'm pretty much in the middle of nowhere! My ward I'm not so sure right now it doesn't sound that great! I actually live in a mobile home and its actually pretty big! It has 2 bathrooms and 4 bedrooms and it's not bad! I love my new companion he is awesome and we actually served in Loveland together and he is a great guy!  I would give you my new address but it sounds like it might be safer to send it to the mission office right now I'm good on vitamins though! Love you hope all is well! 
Love,
Elder NeVille

No comments:

Post a Comment