Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Transferring to Nebraska?!

So Saturday night I found out that I was getting transferred to Nebraska which is part of the Cheyenne Wyoming zone! :) I'm kind of sad to leave this area because I love being a part of this ward! I'm actually upset because on Friday my companion and I found 6 potential investigators all in this week and I'm leaving as it is picking up! The two potential investigators actually want to get baptized so it sucks leaving this area! So yesterday being fast Sunday I bore my testimony and thanked the ward for their support and how thankful I was for their efforts to help us find people to teach! In my testimony I shared my personal experience on why I decided to serve a mission and right after that I encourage all the young men and women to serve a mission and I said "serving a mission is the hardest thing I have ever done but the best decision that I have ever made".  I  have grown to love this area and will truly miss it!

So I'm not sure what I'm doing this week but today I'm going to eat the Carolina Reaper again because I want to get this on camera and everyone in my district wants to try it. It's not going to be fun but I need proof that I ate the hottest pepper in the world! :) Here's a pic of  the Carolina Reaper as just a tiny little bite of it will burn your mouth right off!

I miss you and hope all is well love you!
Love,
Elder NeVille

No comments:

Post a Comment