Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go...

Hey! I love the Briggs family, they are a very nice family and very fun to talk to! It's getting easier to share my testimony. I'm glad that I had my struggles before I came out on my mission because I'm able to tell people my story and I can relate to what people are going through and I feel like I'm more of an effective missionary because of it. It's really helped me a lot especially when I'm teaching members and non members. My week was okay. We did service for a member in the ward and he ended up taking us to Red Robbin right after so that was cool, he is a nice guy!  :)

I'm glad that grandpa is doing better I did fast for him and have been praying for him as well!

Hope you guys are doing great love you!

Love,
Elder NeVille

No comments:

Post a Comment