Sunday, March 22, 2015

A Great Spirit to Our Home...

We (mom & dad) received a nice text and this awesome picture! -- "We were grateful to have Elder NeVille in our home tonight. He left a great message about how he chose to serve a mission.  I'm glad my boys were able to hear his testimony.  He brought a great spirit to our home. Love, Bishop Briggs and Family."
~
So Thursday we had Zone Conference in Loveland so after Zone Conference we visited the member that house us and talked to him for a little bit. After that we visited the Mansel family and their eight year old kid was so happy to see me. I told him that I played in the NFL and he was so super interested to know more about it and his mom told me that she had no idea he was into football until I told him about this. (he knows I was kidding) Anyways, I talked to him on Thursday and he told me he starts football in August and before I told him about me playing in the NFL he didn't seem interested to play football so I might have gotten him into it! Ha ha!  Love you!
 
Love,
Elder NeVille

No comments:

Post a Comment