Thursday, March 5, 2015

Heavenly Father answers our prayers...

This pic was at a members house in Firestone, Colorado.
My week went pretty good for the most part so Monday night I said a prayer to Heavenly Father asking to help me get through my fast the next day and well I got sick and my stomach was killing me. I couldn't sleep and then waking up at 2 am and not being able to go back to sleep was not fun.  So my companion and I just stayed home all day and my stomach hurt so bad that I didn't want to eat anything it wasn't exactly the way I wanted to feel but Heavenly Father answered my prayer and helped me get through the fast! Heavenly Father might not answer our prayers the way we want him to but he does answer our prayers! Right now I am reading Doctrine and Covenants and found this scripture and it is my new favorite scripture it's D&C 93:49.  It says "What I say unto one, I say unto all pray always lest that wicked one have power in you and remove you out of your place." If we always pray we can beat Satan and Heavenly Father will help us if we turn to him and together we will beat Satan! This was the highlight of my week was when I was fasting on Tuesday and got sick and nothing exciting really happened other than that! Well tomorrow we are going to visit Fran who I contacted from the senior center and we are going to see if she will want to take the lessons we were suppose to meet her last Tuesday but I was sick! Our investigator Kendra told us she can no longer take lessons anymore due to her schedule so we aren't really teaching anyone at this moment just been working on bringing less actives back to Church! Friday, Alex, the member we live with, wants to do the Blazin Challenge with me at Buffalo Wild Wings so that will be interesting. I will have my companion take a video of me while I'm doing that! Other than that that's what we have going on for this week as we don't have any set appointments so we are just going to stop by less actives houses!
Well I hope Grandpas surgery goes well I will pray for him as well! I'm glad that things are going better for you Mom! Love you!

Love,
Elder NeVille


No comments:

Post a Comment