Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Buffalos in Nebraska...

May 4, 2015...
My week was pretty good! Saturday my companion and I helped our investigator out with her garden and we will be helping her again this week and she gave us free tickets to a concert that was played at the high school!  It was an Capella band and they were really good! The name of the band is called Six Appeal and they can sing! They sang some pretty good songs like I will survive, circle of life song from Lion King, and they also sang Happy from Despicable Me 2 and many others as well! My companion and I are helping out with a move at 2pm tomorrow and we have service on Wednesday and Friday! Thursday I have Zone meeting and hopefully I will get the package you sent on that day! Also we find out whether or not if I will be getting transferred on Saturday night, its most likely that I will be staying here for another transfer! So Sunday we talked to the Jones family in my ward and they are letting us Skype with them after Church.  So my church ends at 1pm, 12pm your time and she said we could go over at 2pm so I would plan for maybe 1:30 or 2:30pm your time! Hopefully we can use multiple devices so that my companion and I don't have to wait for each other! I'm sorry about Grandpa mom, its not easy hearing about this. I will continue to keep them in my prayers and I will fast for him too! I hope he will get better soon! Well take care and hope this week goes better for you! Love you!

Love,
Elder NeVille


No comments:

Post a Comment