Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!






 
It was awesome to be able to Skype with all of you guys! You guys looked great! It was so nice to be able to talk to you guys it has been awhile! I thought it was incredible that Grandpa no longer has cancer it just shows how much Heavenly Father cares for us and he truly does answer our prayers! How was your week? I just got my new companion and he doesn't seem that bad! So the Jones family the members who let us Skype at their house are my favorite family in the mission they go out of their way to feed us all the time and are the only members in Sidney who actually make an effort to feed us! So I'm not sure what's going to happen this week but hope it goes well take care! Love you and was nice to be able to Skype with you guys again!
 
Love,
Elder NeVille

No comments:

Post a Comment