Friday, September 11, 2015

It's Tradition To Burn A Shirt...




The funniest looking dog I have ever seen!

September 7, 2015

Hey there! How are you all doing? This week we will find out about transfers! There is a good chance that my companion and I will continue to be companions for one more transfer! This transfer has gone by so fast! The mornings can get pretty cold some days it's been in the high 70s a lot with a lot of wind so it's been pretty nice! Yesterday my companion and I received some good news and found out that our ward mission leader got released from his calling which was nice because he was a really judge mental ward mission leader! I ended up burning my shirt on Saturday night!  On Friday my companion and I went to a high school football game with other missionaries and that was fun! So that's my week and Hope you like the pictures of me burning a shirt! lol Also, right now I'm taking a break form boxing haha I don't feel like getting another
concussion!

Love,
Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment