Monday, September 14, 2015

Staying in Casper, Wyoming...

Elder Ramirez goes home‏.
September 14, 2015

Hey good morning! My week was alright we hung out with some elders on Saturday waiting to find out about  transfers! We worked out at the Y everyday this week, visited some people, and we went bowling with some Elders Friday night to hang out with Elder Ramirez before he goes home!  This week we have an appointment with a less active and will be visiting some potentials! Yes, I found out that I will be staying in Casper with my companion for another transfer! Which I like because I still have a gym, my companion is pretty cool, and the ward is better!

Yes I realize boxing is not my sport but at least I wasn't knocked out as this guy has won most of his fights by knock outs lol!  I miss fantasy football, I actually miss football in general! JJ Watt is a monster! I heard Cardinals beat the Saints and the Eagles play tonight! Haha maybe we will stop by some members house to watch it or maybe go to Buffalo Wild Wings haha! Hope all is well! Love you!

Love,
Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment