Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Almost Christmas time...


Awesome family! I'm glad I got to meet you guys. You all made Casper enjoyable when I was there and will miss you guys!


This guy was one of the funniest people I have ever met going to miss you!


December 15, 2015

Hey there good morning! My week was alright lol Friday was pretty lame lol on Thursdays we are going to start playing basketball with some members and we played this morning with other missionaries and members! We do have a baptism though! I asked this girl who is 10 and has been active and asked if she would like to get baptized on January 9th and she said yes! So we have service everyday this week except Thursday and we have a few appts and will probably be at the
game place again on Friday and Thursday we are playing basketball!  Also I'm not sure what time we are Skyping but this time that I do Skype it will be on my IPad I will tell you guys my username and stuff when I call! So I'm not trying to scare you or anything but I have almost been in three accidents because he is the driver and I don't have privileges still but I will tell you more about it when we Skype! I hope all is well and can't wait to Skype with you guys! Love you!

Love,
Elder NeVille

No comments:

Post a Comment