Monday, July 25, 2016

8 Days Left...

8 days left...
July 25, 2016

Good morning! I'm really excited to see you all! I really can't wait my companion and I keep talking about it lol!

This past week we did mostly service.  My companion is a mechanic and so he fixed a lot of cars, fixed a motorcycle and a lawn mower!  I'm the tool guy as I just hand him the tools lol! We also had interviews last week and I love my new mission President he is awesome! Friday my companion and I get to go through the Denver Temple.  We have some service lined up and a couple of appointments and Sunday is officially our last day of doing missionary work as we go to the mission home next Monday!

So yep that is our week looking forward to seeing you all soon!  Take care!

Love,
Elder NeVille

No comments:

Post a Comment