Friday, July 8, 2016

The Countdown has started! 6 Weeks Left...


June 20, 2016

Hey good morning! My week was alright.  We had zone conference on Tuesday and there was 17 missionaries that are going home in August and July that were there so we had only 2 minutes to bear our testimonies!  It felt weird always seeing missionaries going home doing that. I always thought what would I say when I got to that point and it was strange doing that I can't believe I'm almost done! I only have 6 weeks left!

We don't have too much stuff planned just cleaning and laundry that's about it for today. We have some appointments lined up on Thursday and Wednesday and a meeting on Thursday as well.  I was thinking of bearing my testimony next Sunday but my companion has already bore his testimony and I don't want the ward to think the missionaries are to overbearing it will be my last fast Sunday! Lol

I can't believe I've read the Book of Mormon 17 times while on my mission especially when I was home I had only read it one and a half times! It really has strengthened my testimony and I have a better understanding of it than I did back home!

Love,
Elder NeVille

No comments:

Post a Comment