Friday, July 22, 2016

A letter to his mom...Only 17 days left!

Finding faith in the Lord Jesus Christ will help us have the power to endure and overcome challenges in life ...

July 16, 2016

Hey mom! I don't know if you have seen this video it is my favorite video to watch!  I feel like you should watch it I don't know why I'm sending it to you I just feel that for some reason I just needed to send it to you! I just want you know that I'm happy that I decided to come out on the mission it really has been great for me and it really has changed me from the person who I am today. I want you to know that you have been such a great example to me and I'm really thankful for all you have done to support me through my trials. I hope that someday I can help you get through your trials. I just want you to know that God loves you and is proud of your example towards me and my brothers
and he knows that you go through struggles. I'm always struggling but just know God can help us get through anything and that we are never alone! I want you to know I pray for you guys all the time and I know that you guys are praying for me. I hope you are doing great and hope you enjoy the video!

Click on the link below to watch the video.
http://media2.ldscdn.org/assets/mormon-channel/mormon-messages-2013/2013-01-003-mountains-to-climb-360p-eng.mp4?download=true

Love you mom!

Love,
Logan
***love this boy of mine***

No comments:

Post a Comment