Friday, February 13, 2015

Let's go on the ice everyone shall we?! Just ignore the sign...and the pond!

Good morning! My week was alright but it was a pretty slow week. We went to a funeral on Thursday and we were there from 11:30 to about 4:30pm and then we went to dinner! Friday we had district meeting that went okay! Hunter is working on stuff still with the Bishop and once that is fixed she can get baptized! So that is real good news! Monday went good we taught Kendra the second lesson at the old bishop’s house again and we saw him at the funeral on Thursday and he told us that he will let us know when we will be able to teach her again at their house. So the lessons have been going great for Kendra! 

Yesterday was horrible my companion and I were both sick! So we didn't go to Church which sucked because we invited Kendra to Church and we didn't know if she showed up or not. We only have one dinner this week because we weren't able to pass around our dinner calendar for this week. I bought new bread last week and I ate some yesterday and it had mold on it so that sucked as I ended up throwing that away! My companion and I feel so much better now though! 

We find out if we get transferred or not this Saturday night and transfer day is on Tuesday morning!  If I do end up staying in this area then I want to train! I mean there is literally nothing to do in this area which is why I want to leave.  No one needs help its horrible. ha-ha My whole district is struggling with finding work to do and all of us want to be transferred out of here. The weather has been in the 40s and 50s so it's been pretty nice! Yes it's almost been six months since I've been on my mission.  Next week I will be at my six month mark. Crazy!

I will try to do better at sending pics.  Lately I haven't been doing good on that I have one from a couple weeks ago that I will send! ha-ha Don't worry mom the ice was thick and my whole district was out on the ice! I forgot to tell you so on Monday and Friday Elder Blue who is in my district taught me how to play Texas Holdem we played on Friday as are district leader was doing interviews with our whole district  after district meeting its fun! Maybe I can go to the league poker night when I get home ha-ha! I'm glad to see you guys are doing great hope you all continue to be safe! Love you!

Love,
Elder NeVille

No comments:

Post a Comment