Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The hottest pepper is the Carolina Reaper...trust me it is hot!

 



So these pictures were taken at the senior center haha the bottom picture is Elder Blue and Elder Duda and I getting are hands pampered it felt so nice! This week was crazy and came to find out that I will be staying here in Longmont for one more transfer! My companion is leaving and going to Rawlins where he will be living in the same apartment as my old companion! I told everybody that my old companion was sent to Rawlins as well and they just call me the Rawlins curse haha! Elder Duda, my companion, is going to be Elder Blackburn's companion who is Weston Barlows cousin! I will be here for another 6 weeks and my new companion is going to be Elder Butler! 
 
Yesterday, Elder Blue, who is in my district, challenged me and a couple other elders in the district to try the Hottest pepper in the world! The name of the pepper is called the Carolina Reaper. So I of course accepted Elder Blues challenge!  This pepper is at a members house, he grows them so it was fresh! The hottest pepper you can buy is Ghost Pepper but this was so bad it had me in tears! It was awful and not only did I eat it once but Elder Blue challenged everybody to try it again and we did it again! It was so hot! My throat and mouth were on fire for 15 to 20 minutes its funny now and I can say I tried the hottest pepper in the world haha never again! Elder Blue took a video but yeah didn't get a picture! 
 
I'm sorry to hear about Grandpa I hope he will be okay seems like it's been rough for him lately! Poor Kate she is so skinny I hope she can recover safely! I'm sorry mom that your losing your job and hope that you can find a job quick! Heavenly Father does have a plan for us it might not work out the way we want but he has a plan for all of us. I still struggle out here and it hasn't been easy but I know that Heavenly Father will be there for me when I need him most! I try to say my prayers every morning and night sometimes I forget but I try and he will help you out too we just need to turn to him as we are struggling!
 
I hope you got my card and hope all is well! Love you!
Love,
Elder NeVille

No comments:

Post a Comment