Friday, October 9, 2015

Christ and His Gospel...


October 5, 2015

Hey morning! My week was great!  How was yours?  On Friday, my companion and I, taught the first lesson to a lady and after we finished I asked her if she would like to get baptized and she said yes!  She is getting baptized on November 7th! This is my first baptism!  I just hope I don't get transferred and that I'm able to witness her getting baptized.  We have transfers on the 27th and it would be awesome to see my first baptism but if not I still have a baptism! This week we are going to teach the investigator the second lesson and we are going to talk to a former investigator who had a date for baptism before and see if we can finalize a baptism date for her as well!

We watched general conference at a members house on Sunday.  She is a really cool member!

Hot chocolate would have been perfect as it's cold here! It's 42 outside right now! Yesterday the high was 52!

Well glad you guys are doing good!  Take care!

Love,
Elder NeVille

No comments:

Post a Comment