Friday, October 2, 2015

Enjoy Reading the Book of Mormon...

These are my friends! This was taken after zone meeting!

September 28, 2015

Hey there!  My week was pretty good it was a lot better than last week! We have 2 new investigators and one potential! We visited this part member family who was in a different ward and the missionaries in that ward actually put the wife on date for baptism but she moved into our ward so we might get a baptism! We are going to start meeting with her on Fridays! She wasn't there though this past Friday so hopefully she will be home next week so we can set her up for baptism!

I have learned a lot from being out on a mission, I have made a lot of friends, trying to work as hard as I can! I'm not the best missionary, don't have any baptisms but I learned to actually enjoy reading the Book of Mormon, I have read it about 13 times in the 1st year I've been out and my testimony has grown a lot! Ha I'm trying to be the best example I can be! The mission is not what I
would have expected I always thought I was going to get an uptight companion but not once have I had one I served around some and they drove me crazy but it's been good here in Casper but I do wish I could go back to Colorado though!

We don't have too much going on this week have a few appointments with the 2 investigators and 1 with a recent convert! The recent convert wants us to visit her every Friday because she use to drink alcohol and she doesn't want to fall into temptation and Fridays are the hardest for her so she wants us to stop by on those days! Lol I have at least 4 more weeks left in Casper!

So lately I have been thinking about going to BYU Idaho for school probably a few months or so after I get back!

Love you! Take care!

Love,
Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment