Friday, November 20, 2015

Great Things Happening in Casper, Wyoming...


November 16, 2015

Hey there! My week was pretty good!  We have to push a baptism back as we found out this week that they have been smoking and they didn't show up to Church.  So they will get baptized but I won't be here when they do because the chances of me staying in Casper for Christmas are slim! But we have 2 other people that want to get baptized so I will for sure have 3 baptisms! Yeah that move was not fun at all it was suppose to only take 30 to 40 mins but everything was a disaster and everything wasn't packed and we were there for 5 hours! lol On Friday we went to Apple Bees for my companions birthday! I can't wait to try Buffalo Wild Wings Queen Creek! Elder Blue and I are planning on going there when I get home! Well take care! Love you!

Love,
Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment