Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Happy Halloween...






November 2, 2015

Hey!  How was your Halloween? My Halloween was pretty good we hung out with Elder Blue and his companion at a family's house! It's crazy as Elder Blue is going home three weeks early so he has like about 2 and a half weeks left and so does his companion!  My week was pretty good for the most part as we taught Terri lesson 4 of Preach My Gospel.  We have to go over lesson 5 before she gets
baptized. So this week is the baptism but Terri is having a hard time giving up tea and it's not easy for her to give it up so we might have to push her baptism back if she doesn't give it up!  We already have a family who said they would feed us on Thanksgiving so that's good! It is crazy as I will hit 16 months when I talk to you guys on Christmas Day! I hope you guys had a great Halloween! Love you!

Love,
Elder NeVille

No comments:

Post a Comment