Friday, May 13, 2016

Happy Mother's Day...Last Skype tell he comes home!

Skype with the family!

Hey haha I don't think I'm allergic anymore I'm pretty sure I would of broken out about now if it's that close to me. 

May 9, 2016

Hey!  It was really nice talking to you guys! Thank you! I'm in the Longmont zone I'm on the border of Longmont and Lyons so yes I'm in Lyons but it's a small town it's like 15 minutes from Longmont!

This week we have service tomorrow, and I'm visiting that lady who I talked about who made me booties and says I'm blessed all the time. Ha ha she is awesome! Also, we have an appointment on Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday and possibly service on Friday and Saturday!

The weather is nice it's like in the 60s and 70s last week it was in the 30s for a few days and it even snowed!

So after I got done talking with you guys I was thinking what I wanted to do for my career and it's going to be a lot of school but I was thinking of going for my PH.D. And try to go for Clinical Psychologly.  So 8 years of school but I think it would a good career for me, I was going to try clinical social worker and I need a masters so I thought I might as well try to go for a couple more years!  So that's what I was thinking and go to Mesa Community for my associates then go to BYU Idaho for my bachelors and I'm not sure where to go after that because BYU is only a four year program so I'm hoping to keep it cheap!

That is crazy I can't believe Ammon will be in High school!

Love,
Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment