Friday, May 6, 2016

Having patience...


May 2, 2016

Hi!  My week was alright my shoulder was in a lot of pain as I slept on it and it was very stiff the next day and couldn't really lift anything.  It still hurts a little bit but it is doing better!

We found another investigator and he is a nice guy, he is a little bit Autistic but can function more than most!

I'm excited I get to Skype with you guys this Sunday! We get out of church around like 12 so I'm planning around 12ish!

We have a couple of appointments on Saturday and Sunday!

I had some missionaries come up to me saying I must have a lot of patience because of my companion but he isn't my hardest!

Also, I just talked to my mission President and he said I will most likely be going home Aug 2nd!

Well take care love you and can't wait to talk to you on Sunday!

Love,
Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment