Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Just a few days tell Christmas...

(We got bunk beds and I get the top bunk! LOL)
This week was good we got a lot of work done! Saturday there was a baptism for a girl who was 8 and my companion and I were the witnesses to make sure that her whole body was wet! This was the investigators cousin who is 14 and ready to be baptized.  Our bishop is going to talk to her to schedule a day on when she would like to be baptized too! There is a girl named Kendra and she used to be an atheist and the previous missionaries taught her three lessons and want  to know more so we are going to try to visit her and maybe she will want to be baptized! I hope you are doing great! I cant wait to talk to you guys on Christmas I will probably get really emotional its not going to be easy not having Christmas with you guys I hope all is well I love you guys!
Love,
Elder NeVille

No comments:

Post a Comment