Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy Birthday Elder NeVille! 21?!

It was awesome to be able to talk and Skype you guys it made me miss home even more!  Its crazy that I will be 21 I feel that the mission has changed me so much!  For New Year's Eve we have to be home by 7:30pm and then we are going to play games with the family that we are living with so that will be fun! It's going to be different not being able to spend my birthday with you guys!
 (So happy to be able to talk and see Logan...just really hard to say goodbye.)
 
  Christmas Dinner with the Ahlstroms Family.
The Ahlstroms are awesome people! We had Christmas dinner with them and they gave us a card and gave my companion and I $25 each for Christmas. They are so nice they are the ones who know the Graffs and I played football with Michael Graff in high school they are good friends with their family!
 
 Learning how to install insulation.
I was miserable this day my feet were freezing!  I miss the heat! LOL

I hope you all have a Happy New Year!

Love,
Elder Logan NeVille

No comments:

Post a Comment