Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Baptisms and a Baby Blessing...


August 3, 2015

Hey! My week was pretty good! Saturday our ward had 3 baptisms and I got to be a part of all the confirmations and I was a witness! I also conducted the baptisms as well!  It was awesome and we actually had a baby blessing yesterday as well!  So mom I might actually get my first baptism this transfer I recieved a phone call from the ward mission leader this morning and the husband of this part member family said that he wanted to take the missionary discussions!  So hopefully!! Also we have an appointment with another part member family who apparently told their mom that they want to get baptized too so I might have three! The thing that is hard about this mission is getting people baptized as we have the lowest baptizing mission. I'm trying and hope that this will work! I'm doing pretty good my companion is getting transferred and he is mad because he only has three weeks left and they are moving him to Boulder, Colorado. His mom lives in Utah and is picking him up and she is closer to Casper, Wyoming and now she has to drive farther away. So my district did a dance and someone is putting it on Facebook or YouTube! I will let you know if it's on there and I will figure out a way to put it on there! I love the quote by the way!  Love you hope all is well!

Love,
Elder Logan NeVille

No comments:

Post a Comment