Monday, August 17, 2015

Charlotte's Babies???


July 27, 2015

Hey there! The spiders are a pain in the butt as we actually sleep at another missionary house!  We sleep there like 6 days of the week! LOL
So my week was pretty good as we hanged out with some pretty cool families and hopefully we will be teaching someone new soon!
I found out that I gained 11 pounds! But it's good weight as my companion and I have been working out at the gym for 2 hours a day! It's mostly muscle weight and I gained the weight pretty quick too. My companion says it's muscle and I've noticed that I have gotten stronger! Whoo Hoo! So I now weigh 166 lbs! We have transfers next Tuesday. It's crazy as this transfer has gone by quick! 
It's going good here! I like Casper and I might comeback at the end of my mission and visit! I don't have any pics right now but the missionaries in my district will be doing a dance and I will try to get it on video! I'm good right now thank you and love you!

Love,
Elder Logan NeVille

No comments:

Post a Comment