Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Teaching the Gospel...

August 10, 2015

Hey there!  My week was pretty good! My companion and I taught these three kids one is 12 and the other ones are 9 turning 10 and they all want to get baptized but they didn't make it to Church and that's all they have to do is just make it Church! We talked to one guy but did not give him the lessons because he wants Bishop to teach him.  So we are teaching him this Sunday with Bishop and so we will see how that goes! So we are teaching those kids again on Thursday and might be teaching a family on Wednesday but we will have to see!  When we don't  have dinners we get little Caesars! LOL
Next week I will hit my year mark and I'm not sure yet but I'm thinking about going home on July 26th of next year just to work and save up for school!  The puppy that I am holding is so cute! His name is Ruckus and he is five weeks old! Well take care love you!

Love,
Elder Logan NeVille

No comments:

Post a Comment